Duration : 10 Days / 09 Nights
Destination : Jaipur – Chittorgarh – Udaipur – Mount Abu – Jodhpur – Osiyan – Kheech – Jaisalmer – Ajmer – Pushkar – Jaipur
Day 01: Jaipur :
You will be Pick up at Jaipur airport/railway station and transferred to the hotel. Soon after check in we visit Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal-‘Palace of winds’.Jal Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Walled Pinkcity, Albert Hall Museum, Birla Auditorium, New Vidhan Sabha, Birla Mandir and Jawahar Kala Kendra. We keep our evening engaged with stunning view of the Pinkcity from the hills of Nahargarh Fort and a breathtaking sunset and then sound & light show at Amber Fort. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 02: Chittorgarh – Udaipur:
After breakfast transfer to Udaipur, Enroute we visit Fort & Palaces of Chittorgarh. Upon arrival check in at hotel. Overnight at Udaipur.
Day 03: Udaipur:
After breakfast we visit the famous City Palace, Saheliyon Ki Bari -‘Garden of the Maids of Honour, Bagore ki Haveli, Jagdish Temple, Maharana Pratap Smarak at Moti Magri and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal. By the sunset we take boat ride over Lake Pichola experience of which is beyond any comparison. Overnight at Udaipur.
Day 04: Mount Abu :
After Breakfast transfer to Mount Abu – one and only hill station of Rajasthan. Upon arrival check in at hotel. Soon after visit Delwara Temple, Nakki Lake, Tod Rock and Sunset point. Overnight at Mount Abu.
Day 05: Jodhpur :
After breakfast transfer to Jodhpur. Upon arrival check in hotel. Soon after visit Mehrangarh Fort(Mehrangarh or Mehran Fort, located in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, is one of the largest forts in India. Built in around 1459 by Rao Jodha, the fort is situated 410 feet (125 m) above the city and is enclosed by imposing thick walls.), Jaswant Thada, Ummaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Clock Tower and Markets. Overnight at Jodhpur.
Day 06: Osiyan – Kheechan – Jaisalmer :
After breakfast transfer to Jaisalmer. Enroute visit Osiyan for its beautifully sculpted temples and the haven for migratory birds- Kheechan village. Later proceed to Jaisalmer. Upon arrival check in hotel. Overnight at Jaisalmer.
Day 07: Jaisalmer :
After breakfast we visit Jaisalmer Fort & Museum, Jain Temple, Patwa Haveli, Nathmal Ki Haveli, Saalim Singh ki Haveli, Badal Vilas and Wood Fossil Park. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08: Desert, Jaisalmer :
After breakfast transfer to visit Tanot Mata Temple located at India-Pakistan Border. By the evening we go for a unique experience of the Desert alike Arabian night by making overnight stay over sand dunes with tented accommodation with cultural program and also enjoy photogenic sunset on camel back. Overnight at Desert Camp.
Dat 09: Bikaner :
After early breakfast transfer to Bikaner. Soon after checkin we visit Fort, Palaces, Museums and temples of Bikaner. By the evening we take trip to the prestigious camel breeding farm (If time permits). Overnight at Bikaner.
Day 10: Ajmer – Pushkar – Jaipur:
After breakfast transfer to Jaipur. Enroute we visit Khwaja Mouinudin Chisti Dargah at Ajmer and World Only Lord Brahma Mandir at Pushkar. Later Proceed to Jaipur. At the evening time you will be Drop at jaipur Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand to connect your onward journey. (The Tour Ends.)
- Rates are changing fairs & festivals time.
- Economy – 2 Star Standard Hotels, Deluxe – 3 Star Standard Hotels, Heritage – 4 star standard famous Old Haveli & Hotels, Luxury – 4 & 5 Star Standard Hotels
Package Cost Include:
- 09 nights / 10 days air-conditioned accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast & Dinner in Hotels.
- All sightseeing and transfers by an AC vehicle/s.
- Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
- Light & Sound Show at Amer Fort Jaipur
- Boat Ride Over Lake Pichola at Udaipur.
- Stay at Desert Camp Jaisalmer includes Camel Ride, Hi-Tea, Cultural Programs & Veg Dinner.
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
- Complementery Drinking Water in Vehicle/s.
- English/Hindi Complementery Guide service in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer & Udaipur.
Package Cost Does Not Include:
- Meals & drinks other than specified in inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
- All entrances, camera fees, guide & driver tipping.
- Insurance Cover.
- Any air/train/bus fare.