Rajasthan Christmas New Year Tours famously known as the ‘Land of Maharajas’ is located in the northwest region of India. This arid state with a dry climate and thorny bushes is becoming one of the hot selling tourist spots in India.
Duration: 07 Days / 06 Nights
Destination Covered: Jodhpur – Jaisalmer – Bikaner – Jaipur
Day 01 Arrival at Jodhpur Airport or Railway station
After arrival at Jodhpur Airport/Railway Station and meet with our representative and they will welcome you for visiting Jodhpur (Blue City) and they will transfer to the hotel. After freshen up and get ready you will visit the famous places of Jodhpur which includes Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Mehrangarh Fort, Moti Mahal, Sukh Mahal and after having lunch in a restaurant later you will visit Phool Mahal, in the evening you will visit for shopping in the nearest local market. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 02 Jodhpur – Jaisalmer
After breakfast, you will drive to Jaisalmer, which is 285 km far away from Jodhpur visit Jaisalmer and enjoy your holidays by enjoying a camel safari and other activities. After reach you will transfer to the hotel for freshening up and get ready you will visit the famous places which include Jaisalmer Fort, Nathmal ki Haveli, Salim Singh-Ki-Haveli, Patwon Ki Haveli and Gadisar Lake, later you will drive to the hotel for lunch after that free at your leisure for some rest, in the evening you will visit Desert camel safari. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 03 Jaisalmer – Sam Sand Dunes
After breakfast, you will visit the famous and well attractive place by tourist which is Sam Sand Dunes which is 40 km far from Jaisalmer. Visit and explore your holiday and enjoy every moment with the best facilities. After reach, they will welcome you and they will take you for Camel Safari, Jeep Safari later you will back to sand dunes for lunch later have some rest at your leisure, in the evening in sand dunes, Enjoy the warmth of the bonfire and Rajasthani hospitality with snacks and Folk dances of Kalbelias, Gala dinner is followed by in dining area, Overnight stay in the comfortable tent.
Day 04 Jaisalmer – Bikaner
After breakfast and check out from sand dunes you will drive to Bikaner which is 329 km far away from Jaisalmer. After reach, you will visit the famous places of Bikaner which includes Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace, Laxmi Nath Temple, Camel breeding farm and having lunch in the nearest restaurant later you visit some more places which are Mukam Temple and Karni Mata Temple. Remember to purchase the world-famous Bikaneri Bhujia and late evening back to the hotel for rest. Overnight stay with Dinner in Bikaner Hotel.
Day 05 Bikaner – Jaipur
After breakfast, you will proceed for Jaipur which is 335 km far away from Bikaner. After reach, you will visit some famous places which include the Bapu Bazaar, Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace, Evening visit Chokhi Dhani for dinner. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 06 Jaipur
After breakfast, you will start your day by visiting Jaipur, famous places in the morning with a fresh mood to enjoy the precious day of your holiday. Today you will cover all the famous places which include Birla Mandir, Albert Hall Museum, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, and City Palace. After having lunch later you will visit some more places which are Jantar-Mantar and Amer Fort, in the evening back to the hotel overnight stay in Jaipur Hotel.
Day 07 Departure From Jaipur
After breakfast, you will drop to Jaipur airport or railway station for onwards journey.
- A nice and comfortable Air Condition Car for you having sufficient space for your luggage also, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, Parking and all transport-related expenses.
- This price including Driver food and lodging.
- The car will be with you from your arrival until your departure. Means I will give you Car for your pick up from International Airport, transfer to hotel, for moving from one city to another, for all cities inside sightseeing, many excursions which are on the way and dropping at the International Airport.
- Air-conditioned Accommodation on twin share basis at all places it also inclusive of all taxes and morning breakfast & Dinner.
- Camel ride in the desert with folk dance & culture programs.
- All the hotels mention above are subject to availability. If anyone of them is sold out then the same level of hotels is guaranteed.
- Entrance fee for the monuments visits are not included in the price and guide services are also not included.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Major Meals i.e. Lunch & Dinner
- GUIDE / ENTRY FEES, BOAt ride, Elephant Riding / HORSE RIDINGS ETC. (on your direct payment basis)
- Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps. Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary